quick update on test binaries

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Fri May 8 09:52:34 PDT 2020

i used windows to test. and it's not my issue :))) i never use tagged gps
images, 3 times put a image to a dive . But just for testing the app which
I love and reccomend I do this. Usually I do not even have internet or
location active on the phone :)

I'll test this in 1 or 2 hours on ios and linux with latests binaries and
let you know