quick update on test binaries

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri May 8 12:22:07 PDT 2020

On 2020/05/08 18:06, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface wrote:
> And it turns out that dives/images/wreck.jpg (which is part of the
> sources) does indeed contain GPS data,
> so it's easy for everyone to test this by creating a dive
> around 2012-01-08 15:51:04
>
> In my brief test on macOS with latest master (4.9.4-80) this appears
> to work as I would expect.
>
> Thanks Theodor for pointing out the issues and Berthold for
> immediately fixing them!

Something I missed. If, for a dive, I have the dive location as a named
dive site with coordinates and then attach a photo with other
coordinates, does anything happen? I tried this on my Ubuntu box and I
could not see anything happening (correctly, I would think). The photo
appeared in the Media tab for that dive and I could not find any new
location in dive site list.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to