Windows / OS X, differences in dive planning results

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Mon May 11 07:20:54 PDT 2020

Hi All,

Together with a buddy I was planning a (short) deco dive. He is using Subsurface on Windows and I am on my Mac. We were working on a remote session and found that the results of deco time, stops etc. were not that same when using the same settings.

I have attached two screenshots where we tried to change the GF to get similar results in both environments (no, we didn’t make the dive like that). We got quite close, but in either case it looks that there is something not the same in the dive planning functions between Windows and OS X.

I was wondering if this has been seen before and if there is something that we might have done wrong on our end.

Best regards,
Attilla