RFC: Statistics in Subsurface

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Wed May 13 06:26:07 PDT 2020

Adding my comments to this discussion...

Attached you'll find a list of the stats I currently have for my logs. I
use the csv export facility and do everything in R, using RMarkdown. The
only thing missing so far is the SAC analysis, because Subsurface
doesn't (yet) exports the SAC.

The file Subsurface_stats.pdf gives an idea of the kind on analysis I do
(just basic stuff, really) and the PLots.pdf file show a few
visualization ideas for some of the stats. I do not mean to impose on
any one else's ideas - It's just an attempt to maybe summarize and help
the discussion. While other users might have different needs, I think
the basic stats are covered...

I hope this helps...

Cheers:

Pedro