Import from LogTRAK

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat May 23 11:20:55 PDT 2020

Good evening.
I have a working POC for LogTRAK files but it's not debugged enough yet to
be included in subsurface's master branch.

If you want to privately send me the file, I will be happy to test the
importer with it (do not send it to the mailing list, as it's a plain text
file and can contain personal data).

It is a file named jtrak.script, in folder .jtrak/DB_V4 in the user dir, if
you are on Windows, I don't know in Mac.

Best regards.

Salva.