RFC: Statistics in Subsurface

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Sun May 24 12:34:46 PDT 2020

Dear all,

On Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020 00:02:06 CEST Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Here's a crazy idea how this could look for example:
>
> The filters are built incrementally, with a drop down menu that allows you
> to add criteria or constraints. Like date range, tags, people, etc

I posted a first rough implementation of Dirk's idea to Github:
https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface/pull/2854

The UI is very rough, nevertheless I would appreciate any critical comments
that you have (e.g. improved filter conditions, better workflow, general
impression, etc). Note that Willem posted a mockup that improves on the UI.

The saving of filter presets is not yet implemented, but would be the next
logical step.

Thank you,

Berthold