GIthub actions docker containers (for windows build)

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:52:53 PDT 2020

Hi Dirk, Paul

El mar., 26 may. 2020 17:30, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface <
subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> escribiĆ³:

> The MXE version is fixed as a specific SHA. And as I grep through the
> sources to refresh my memory where that's done I notice that the SHA
> doesn't appear to be in the source tree. How weird.
> I believe the last one that I used (based on the remnants of local builds)
> was 9f6b9c6f - but I need to dig some more to figure out why this isn't in
> the sources...

In aab658f we introduced a parameter for the docker build to pass the mxe
git sha using  --build-arg=

After this change the used version is not in the Dockerfile any more, but
it's manually entered while building the image.

Best regards.

Salva.