towards Subsurface 4.9.8

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Nov 7 11:31:40 PST 2020

Alberto, I'll tell you the same thing I always tell you.
This is KNOWN to work. Lubomir actually used the Perdix AI to develop the Windows BLE support.
It's also known to be a major pain to get it to work, especially if you are using other apps and other devices with your Perdix.
For example, after I used the Shearwater Cloud app to update the firmware on my Petrel 2, it wouldn't talk to Subsurface on Windows until I removed the battery.
I love Shearwater, but something in their BLE stack is... odd.
There really isn't anything that I know that we could do to make this work better. Trust me, we've tried.

/D