Suunto Dive Manager

Crawford Currie cc at c-dot.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 02:28:38 PST 2020

Hi all,

I have a friend who has been using Suunto Dive Manager 1.6 for many
years, with a succession of computers. For reasons that are not quite
clear to me he was unable to upgrade when Suunto released new SDM
versions, so he's been stuck since. I couldn't find anything online to
support migration from this ancient SDM version to Subsurface, so I
reverse-engineered the CSV export and hacked up a Perl script to help
him out. Sharing just in case it's useful to anyone else.

https://github.com/cdot/sdm2subsurface

Crawford.