Subsurface (Not Responding)

Perry D. Vogel pvogel at gra.midco.net
Sun Nov 15 08:33:28 PST 2020

After loading my dives into Subsurface 4.9.9 I went ahead and connected to
the Subsurface cloud storage.  During the first Save to cloud storage the
transfer to storage stopped at 12% and Subsurface was Not Responding as
shown in the image below.  I have done this twice with two new accounts, one
for my dive partner and one for myself.  The data does not get Transferred
to the cloud storage the first time.  After the Subsurface is ended
forcefully and the Save to cloud storage is initiated again we are able to
open the Subsurface-mobile and Manually sync with cloud.