changes to the mobile builds

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Nov 20 10:45:47 PST 2020

Given that you reported this on a OnePlus I dusted off my own OnePlus 6 and was able to reproduce the problem.
adb logcat showed the likely cause and I should have a new test build available soon.

Thank you so much for testing.

As I looked closer at the application bundle I am very worried that the cloud connection might fail on 32bit phones - but I don't have a 32bit phone that I can test on.
Is there anyone here with a 32bit Android device that runs a new enough version of Android to support Subsurface?

Willem, do I remember that you had a 32bit Android phone?

/D