changes to the mobile builds

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Nov 21 09:28:35 PST 2020

This is all about Android:

At this point, anyone who clicks on 'join the beta' in the play store should get the new release.
I still worry especially about the cloud access from 32bit devices (the contents of the package makes no sense to me - but that's how the Qt bundling tools do it, so maybe I just don't understand how this is supposed to work).
And device access (serial, BT, BLE) from all devices

Thanks for any and all testing that people can do

/D