Subsurface 4.9.7 for macOS 10.12 available

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 2 22:12:15 PDT 2020

I know that someone asked me for a macOS 10.12 build. And weirdly I can't find that email anymore. Rather frustrating, given that I spent a day trying to make that work :-)

Anyway, for those of you still on macOS 10.12, here's a build that works:

https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/Subsurface-4.9.7-10.12.dmg <https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/Subsurface-4.9.7-10.12.dmg>

This uses an older version of Qt, but as far as I can tell from my 10 minutes of testing it seems to work just fine.

If you are on new macOS versions, I'd recommend using the appropriate binary:

For 10.13 and 10.14:

https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/Subsurface-4.9.7-macOS-10.13+10.14.dmg

For 10.15 and the BigSur beta:

https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/Subsurface-4.9.7.dmg <https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/Subsurface-4.9.7.dmg>