fatal error: QPrintDialog: No such file or directory

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Oct 10 11:25:18 PDT 2020

Hi,

> On 10. Oct 2020, at 18:46, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
> This is indeed a result of the recent removal of Grantlee and then not rerunning cmake.
> In theory that should happen automatically through Makefile dependency, but my guess is something went wrong there for you ;-)
>
> Can you remove your build directory and start again running subsurface/scripts/build.sh from the directory 'above' the subsurface directory?
> All the tests passed, but they of course always build from scratch...

as I wrote in the discussion of your pull request, I had the same error message when running the build script from a fresh checkout without the —with-webkit option. It should be „no webkit“ => „no printing“ => this file should not be included.

Busy right now, But could look into this a bit later.

Best
Robert