please TEST!!!! [was Re: Windows 32 and 64 bit]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 30 12:53:24 PDT 2020

We now have a couple of 64bit installers for testing:

https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/subsurface-4.9.7-223-gbd0d7bd0faa1.exe
https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/smtk2ssrf-4.9.7-223-gbd0d7bd0faa1.exe <https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/smtk2ssrf-4.9.7-223-gbd0d7bd0faa1.exe>

I have done some fairly basic testing, but of course that barely scratches the surface of our functionality.
Can people please try downloading from various dive computers (simply create a new divelog with Ctrl-W and download, if it actually downloads a few it's ok to cancel - the point is 'does it talk to the dive computer').

I'd love to hear back from as many Windows users as possible before we do a release that uses this new build.

Thanks

/D

PS: this also is the first build that has early Garmin Descent Mk2 support...