please TEST!!!! [was Re: Windows 32 and 64 bit]

Federico Masias fede at masias.net
Fri Oct 30 17:04:27 PDT 2020

Hi Dirk,

Installs fine. When trying to download with USB from an Aqualung i200
(before I downloaded the drivers for PC), I realized my error and tried to
cancel the download, and subsurface just hung there until forced to quit
via task manager.

Print preview causes a crash.

After installing the drivers, download works fine. Syncing from the cloud
works fine. Actually printing to Adobe PDF writer works.

Federico