Missing salinity from Perdix AI dives

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 31 09:42:41 PDT 2020

You can edit the salinity on the desktop version.

As to downloading to your Windows machine
Getting Shearwater dive computers to sync with multiple devices is painful.
Make sure your iOS device is turned off, ideally go to a place where there are as few other BLE devices as possible.
Depending on the OS your computer is running, there are different steps that can help increase the likelihood that the Perdix AI will pair with your computer and will then successfully link.
I can tell you quite confidently that this will work (eventually, usually after a number of tries) on Windows and macOS and on Linux as long as you are using a 'native package' and not the AppImage or a Snap or FlatPack or some other packaging format - those tend to have more problems with BLE for some reason.

/D