please TEST!!!! [was Re: Windows 32 and 64 bit]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 31 09:48:11 PDT 2020

The only thing that changed in the installer is that from now on the default file is 64bit installer.
So if you happen to have a 32bit machine (that means likely more than a decade old) then this won't work.
I have no interest in providing non-installers for Windows. I already have to create a ridiculous number of builds (more than 30 per version)

/D