please TEST!!!! [was Re: Windows 32 and 64 bit]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 31 09:50:42 PDT 2020

See my other message on this topic.
Yes, that works - the Windows BLE support was actually developed using the Perdix AI.
Turn off your iPhone, go to a quiet place with as few BLE devices as possible (how about a nice little island, or a mountain top, or maybe a basement room).

Unpair the Perdix from the Windows machine. Reboot the Windows machine.
Pair using the OS features.
Start Subsurface, turn the Perdix into Bluetooth mode, scan for it from the download dialog.

You may have to go through that sequence a few times. But it WILL work eventually. This is described in much more detail in the user manual.

/D