4.9.7 has been released

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 24 12:45:04 PDT 2020

Sources are tagged, tags are pushed, builds are available, web site was updated, announcement was posted...

I'm sure I forgot something. I ALWAYS forget something. But right now I don't know what it was this time.
Thankfully I have this wonderful group of people here to remind me.

This was a fairly small release cycle, most of the work was on bug fixes and adding more dive computer support.
I keep promising to do releases more frequently. At some point maybe I'll even manage to do this. But hey, 3 months since the last one isn't too bad.

Thanks to everyone who helped to get us here. Especially the people working on the translations for that last push to get us to 14 languages that are complete (or for all intents and purposes complete).

Cheers