4.9.7 has been released

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 25 09:16:00 PDT 2020

Oops. I knew it. I ALWAYS forget something.

Fixed.

Also, with the OS X binary, I should have mentioned in the announcement that we now have two different ones, the default one works on macOS 10.15 and 11.0, but there's a second one that still supports 10.13 & 10.14 (actually, that one ALSO supports 10.15, but I didn't want to make it too confusing)

/D