Two issues in 4.9.7 on OS X

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 14:58:42 PDT 2020

As for the colour of these fields, as far as i can see that's controlled by
this file (
https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface/blob/master/desktop-widgets/tab-widgets/TabDiveInformation.cpp).
Now the information tab seems to be the only tab where these fields are
blue, all the other tabs (as far as i can see) have black text in light
mode and presumably white text for dark mode. Question, why are these
fields blue? Would it be acceptable for them not to be blue?

JB