Grouping and managing dive logs

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:35:28 PDT 2020

They can be grouped into trips but one trip to your local lake is a
separate trip to the next trip to the local lake. You can't say that the
dives in Oct/Nov 2019 are part of the same trip as the dives in March 2020
when you've been to other places in between. Your example here shows the
trip feature working perfectly IMO. If you wanted to shorten the list from
what you have now you could make custom trips out of the Netherlands dives
between your overseas trips but these Netherlands trips would each be their
own short trip rather than one long meta-trip.

JB