5.0.3 and 3.3.0

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Aug 21 09:55:58 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of doing a couple new releases.
The Subsurface-mobile 3.3.0 builds have been in the two beta channels for a couple of days now with no negative feedback, so once I update them to the latest sources (including the libdc changes) those should be good to go (pending review by the powers that be in the two stores).
Subsurface 5.0.3 is basically ready, I just posted a draft announcement... if some of the European translators have time to translate those, that would be great - but my plan is to release that one later today.

If anyone is aware of any major issues with the current code, please holler.