Importing Dives failed with the version 5.0.3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Aug 23 13:04:19 PDT 2021

The log shows that the communication with the dive computer never gets established.
There could be many reasons for that. Permission problems, bad cable, badly seated connector...
I'd suggest fully charging the dive computer, making sure the cable is seated properly, checking the permissions on the device node and trying again.
I downloaded from my Icon HD (which uses the same protocol) just last week - and somehow I had a permission problem as well. So that would be my first guess
Once I fixed that, it worked just fine.

/D