Statistics code for desktop (and soon mobile)

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Fri Jan 8 14:17:42 PST 2021

Hi,

> On 8. Jan 2021, at 21:31, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
> So we have working binaries for all platforms, but we have heard basically no feedback on the new statistics feature.
> No indication that anyone has tested this, likes it, hates it, has suggestions.
>
> It's really hard to develop in a vacuum. And it's a bit frustrating, too.

sorry for not replying earlier. I downloaded the Mac version and I liked it a lot. I couldn’t find any problem except that the rating and the visibility were missing from the variables (and I was interested if my SAC correlated with how much I liked the dive). So I sent a PR to that effect. Problem solved.

Thanks a lot, using this new feature is great fun!

Best
Robert