Statistics code for desktop (and soon mobile)

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:05:01 PST 2021

Sorry for not looking sooner, a nag is sometimes what i need.

I've played with it a bit tonight and it showed me that some of my data
needed cleaning up, Max O2 for instance shows unused cylinders which i had
hidden with the checkbox in preferences so i have unhidden them and gone
through and purged my log of those unwanted cylinders, this looks a bit
better now with less noise.

I like the stats based on just a single criteria, these give a good insight
into my dive data, similar in some ways to the old filter dive list (i
think, i don't quite remember) but a greater insight. I can't really (with
the limited testing i've done) get too much meaningful data out when i have
the charts based on two criteria, i guess that's because i do some quite
varied diving and the source data is a bit messy, not really a reflection
of the stats function.

I don't know that i'll use it very much but it's nice to know that it's
there in case i need to look something up.

JB