Statistics code for desktop (and soon mobile)

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Sat Jan 9 02:23:50 PST 2021

Hi Berthold,

Thanks for your answer.

> I'm not sure if we currently track the average depth. I'm also not
sure it is very well defined - what about surface intervals. Dirk?

I meant average depth per dive. This is already present in the dive
information, and it's used to calculate SAC, so it should already be
defined.

> That is an interesting idea. But don't hold your breath. Currently we
are changing the rendering engine to port the statistics to mobile and
this will take some time.

I thought so, but I just wanted to plant a seed ;-)

> Note that there is a "year" filter constraint, which is quicker to use
than the general date-filter, if that is all the granularity that you need.

Thanks, I didn't realize that there is a "Year"-Filter.

Christof