Statistics code for desktop (and soon mobile)

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Sat Jan 9 11:11:37 PST 2021

Hi Dirk, hi together,

I'm not great in UI myself, but I've drawn out what I tried to put in
words. It's basically just moving some elements around, so they are more
grouped by functionality.

Basically I moved the constraints down. I aligned the Dropdown from the
Fulltext-Section with the "Add constraints"-button, but did not align
the items in the constraint-list with anything outside of the list (so
keep the list tabular, but don't align with the headers).

I did remove the bold "Filter" at the top left, since I think the Tab
header should be enough (but if a title should be present, maybe give it
it's own line?). I would also suggest that - if no constraint is
currently active - a "No constrains present"-Text should be displayed
where the constraints are otherwise.

Best regards
Christof