some more feedback on the statistics widgets we have

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 12 12:55:44 PST 2021

Berthold,

I know you know this, but just documenting it here so I don't forget:
- when closing the statistics on desktop, the dividers aren't restored to their previous positions
  We talked about completely replacing the dividers with something better, but I'm not sure if you had time to think about this at all
- I'd love a way to move the legend box around and even hide it completely - definitely the latter for mobile
- I realized that we could simulate the 'hover' results on desktop with 'tap on the graph' in mobile - but haven't spent time on how hard that would be - especially since you had planned to change the statistics graph into multiple independent components, anyway

I'm sure there's a ton more, but I keep not writing things down and then forgetting... hence this email :-)