some more feedback on the statistics widgets we have

Peter Zaal peter.zaal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:10:26 PST 2021

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:57 PM Dirk Hohndel via subsurface <
subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:

> - when closing the statistics on desktop, the dividers aren't restored to
> their previous positions
>   We talked about completely replacing the dividers with something better,
> but I'm not sure if you had time to think about this at all

Yes, saw this as well at some point. WIth me it restores to a layout which
is almost the same as my normal layout, so didn't notice it at first.

Additionally, if you don't close the statistics with the Close button, but
choosing another View from the menu there are some issues.
If you select View -> All (Ctrl + 1) it only shows the Dive list and
Profile, the Statistics are in the upper left instead of the Info, and the
Filter is in the lower right instead of the Map.
I think this only makes all 4 parts visible, and does not replace the Info
and Map parts with their respective widgets?
I now see this is the same issue with using the Filter and switching views:
from 'normal' view (all 4 parts Info, Profile, Dive List and Map are
visible), then select Filter. The Map is now replaced with the Filter. If
you select View -> All or View -> Map, then the Map is not shown, but
instead the Filter stays active.
Mentioned this before, but just again so it's on the radar. Or should I
create an issue for this?

Peter