mobile version testing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jan 16 19:13:45 PST 2021

Hi Everyone,

I just pushed new versions of Subsurface-mobile to TestFlight and the beta channel on Google Play. 3.1.3(4,9,10.355)
Those contain a few interesting new features:
- early statistics code (this still will change quite a bit as Berthold continues to rewrite the underlying code)
- completely reimagined dive edit code that adapts to different screen sizes and should provide a much better experience
- overhaul of the font size changes - he old code was completely bogus and didn't actually do what it promised to do; with these changes the screen layout and fonts finally changing in proportionate ways. As a side effect there are now 5 font sizes instead of just 3

Since all this is pretty invasive, I'd love to get feedback on what works, what doesn't work, or what's ill designed.

Thanks