mobile version testing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 17 09:02:30 PST 2021

Atilla,

As expected, Statistics look terrible in dark mode. That’s a known issue.
Those odd headers, are they only after you change font size, or do you still see them after a restart?
Also, could you enable developer mode (in advanced settings), go to the developer menu and take a picture of the theme information page? And finally, could you send me the log file of a successful start (off list if you want) so I can see some of the debugging info we print there?

Thanks

/D