mobile version testing

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Mon Jan 18 05:36:07 PST 2021

Thanks for the answer. When testing this, I found something else. If I turn my iPhone to landscape, the statistics area is empty. Only when I reselect the data I want to see, the bars are shown again (and stay visible when switching from landscape to portrait v.v.)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin de Weger