Accidental file delete on mobile.

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Jan 18 06:19:07 PST 2021

On 2021/01/18 00:05, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> To me this flow is informative, relatively unobtrusive, and makes
> sense. Best of all, even if you miss the time window to press the
> button in the notification, you still can just open the context menu
> and trigger the undo (or redo) action.
>
> Please, PLEASE test this and let me know how this works for you, if it
> is intuitive, if this should be changed in some way.
> Of course the texts will be translated (and even the command in the
> button that's part of the notification will be translated).
>
> As of this writing the new versions has just now been pushed for iOS,
> the Android one is still waiting for Google to review and push out -
> but lately that hasn't taken too long.
>
> Thanks
>
> /D

I tested this on a Galaxy A20 running Android 10. Deleted dives and
edited dive contents, doing undo afterwards. Looks perfect to me. Huge
improvement (that is, after I discovered the undo stack!, duh me.). LGTM.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf