mobile version testing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 18 07:19:48 PST 2021

I’ve been battling this behavior from the very start. Right now (with .363) with the devices I have (half a dozen Android phones, two older iPhones and an iPad pro) this seems to work correctly on all of them, all the time. But I have seen that effect that you describe many times during my testing.

I’m a bit at a loss for ideas what else to try to make this work. Maybe I need to reassign the variables (which is what you do with the dropdown, after all). Or maybe I need a short time delay before asking for a redraw.

I’ll keep playing. But since it works for me right now, it’s harder to test.

Out of curiosity - what device are you using to test?

/D