mobile version testing

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Mon Jan 18 07:38:01 PST 2021

Hi Dirk,

No problem as long as it’s known. Seems I’m the only dark theme user. :-)

If I’m leaving out the dark mode/statistics, the only “problem” is the top
menu(?) header. It seems that all fontsizes are changed, except for that
one. Only when on “extra large” the font sizes seem to match, but
everything else doesn’t aline as I would expect it to.

It didn’t allow me to select text from the log, I hope the screenshot is
sufficient.

— Attilla