Accidental file delete on mobile.

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Mon Jan 18 12:11:24 PST 2021

Ps. I just create a new dive and save, no fields completed. all blank...
maibe this is.... let me test

So

new dive > save > long press or using 3 dots to delete crashes app

2. new dive > complete dive location > save > long press or context to
delete does not crash app anymore :)

So I guess the default "unnamed dive site" type of entry is the culprit

Regards,
Theodor