Accidental file delete on mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 18 13:40:22 PST 2021

> On Jan 18, 2021, at 12:40 PM, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
> OK, I have a crazy idea. If I implement a transition that slowly hides the item instead of
> just turning it off. Yeah, kinda silly, but... what if that's enough to keep the object around
> long enough that the signal handler can complete.

So a transition didn't seem to work for that (because it's hard to add transitions to Actions...)
Instead I created an ugly hack with a timer and some property trickery that keeps the action
visible for at least a hundred ms after we are done deleting the dive.

I just pushed .367 to the Google Play beta track. No idea how long it will take to show up.
But that includes the hack described above. I'd love to see if things still crash for you with that.