mobile version testing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 19 10:36:50 PST 2021

Since the complete rendering pipeline for the statistics has been rewritten and is about to be merged, I will wait with trying to address this until after the two major outstanding PRs are merged.

In my testing (with both PRs in place) on an iPad pro the legend at the bottom is fully visible.
But one of the challenges of course is the insane combination of screen sizes, pixel densities, and font sizes that we need to work well with. It is mind blowing. And as a result there can be outliers where things that work well in all our testing still don't work correctly for some user devices.

/D