mobile version testing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 24 12:08:32 PST 2021

> On Jan 24, 2021, at 11:46 AM, Rainer Mohr <mail at divelogs.de> wrote:
>
> > Anyway. Time to up the dosage of my depression meds, I guess
>
> I know the feeling, but always remember: Happy people stay silent and you don't hear from them. Its always the "this doesn't work for me, do something"-people. That can get frustrating, I can sing a song about that.

I am certain that you can :-)

> I just installed 3.1.3 (4.9.10.416) on iOS and it works like a charm. Feels snappy, no crashes. Very cool statistics! A few font-size issues and sligtly clipped field labels (probably caused by my language with long, strange words), but screw that! Let me say thanks for all the work you all put in there (probably speaking for thousands of happy users around the world, that just don't give feedback).

Thanks, Rainer. Screen shots of clipped labels are always welcome.
Also, font size issues... we now have five font sizes available... is what see fixable by going to a smaller font, or is it an issue that scales with the font sizes?
German is one of our largest language user group, so being aware of that helps.

> In german we'd say "ich feier euch hart" nowadays - I like that ;-)

Wow - das hab ich noch nicht gehört... but then I haven't lived in Germany for almost two decades...