mobile version testing

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Sun Jan 24 12:29:00 PST 2021

Am 24.01.21 um 21:08 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> Thanks, Rainer. Screen shots of clipped labels are always welcome.
> Also, font size issues... we now have five font sizes available... is what see fixable by going to a smaller font, or is it an issue that scales with the font sizes?
> German is one of our largest language user group, so being aware of that helps.

Not sure if its a scaling issue or not...
Screenshots attached. iPhone 12 pro if it matters. Nothing wild... If
you're really motivated, the vertical an horizontal alignment of the
labels could be tweaked a bit (compare the left alignment of "Bewertung"
and "Notizen" or the right alignment of "Dauer" and "Wassertemp")

- but honestly, this is peanuts. It works, it displays everything I
need. I like it!

>> In german we'd say "ich feier euch hart" nowadays - I like that ;-)
> Wow - das hab ich noch nicht gehört... but then I haven't lived in Germany for almost two decades...

Current "Jugendsprech" ;-)

Rainer