server down time

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 25 12:00:55 PST 2021

Thanks...

I identified the source of the current problem.
It was a combination of a rather stupid but apparently malicious attack, and an incredibly stupid Splunk app that was downloading gigabytes of data from my server (and a non-malicious user running the app)
I flagged the app as inappropriate at Splunk - I hope they take it down.

Thanks

/D