preparing for 5.0.2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jul 2 13:36:46 PDT 2021

Richard,

Would you mind proposing some added language for https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface.github.io/blob/master/download.html <https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface.github.io/blob/master/download.html> so that we can link to your builds? (either as PR to the GitHub repo, or just send me the text / links that we should add and I can do that).

I'll make corresponding adjustments to the footer of our overall announcements as well.

Thanks

/D