Import divelog from camera

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 19 09:36:59 PDT 2021

I may not have been very clear. I meant that the Paralenz might be an
alternate way of logging your dives, rather than using subsurface as a way
of getting image correction based on depth.
One of the problems with that is exactly what you asked for, i.e. having
images with associated depth data. Ideally you would want images with a
color reference chart.

Paralenz have been good enough to send a sample csv file. Which it looks
like it would be easy enough to either pre-process to make it consumable by
subsurface, or add support for.
The fields are not quite a match for the ones in the csv importer, but
could be handled easily enough I think.

Paul