unable to instal application on Mac

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jun 18 09:14:51 PDT 2021

I'd love to know which exact binary you installed.
What's the full file name, where did you download it from?

The official builds are all signed and notarized and should install with only the "download warning" on any Mac.
Of course, you do need to install the correct version, depending on the OS version that you are running.

Thanks

/D