Bug with dive planner UI?

Jay Anchor jay.anchor-subsurface at e257.fi
Wed May 5 13:36:03 PDT 2021

On 05/05/2021 21.21, Robert Helling wrote:
> … I cannot confirm this, works for me.
>
> Could you please explain in more detail what exactly you are doing and
> maybe post a screenshot that shows the settings of the planner?

Interesting, there are no special steps nor settings used:

On the main dive log screen I have some random dive highlighted, then I
hit "ctrl-L" (plan dive), and these screen shots are immediately after
that.

In case that Dive plan Details is empty, there is no way to get dive
plan details to be populated, e.g. it stays empty (tried to change
times, selecting different things, selecting variations, none has any
effects to dive plan details, it stays empty). Compiling subsurface with
known good version of git fixes that (e.g. v5.0.1 works, head doesn't).

There are two screen shots as attachment, one with working version
("ok") and one with bug ("empty").

Thanks for looking into this,
Jay