Contributing

dirk at hohndel.org dirk at hohndel.org
Wed May 26 19:39:00 PDT 2021

This is actually one of the trickier things to work on.
The numerous forms are a bit of a pain to get right. Are you talking about en-US out en-GB?
And which strings?

I think the best way to do this would be to file an issue on GitHub where you show example strings and then I'll try and point you in the right direction...

/D

--
from my phone