Contributing

Mark Stiebel mark at stiebel.me
Wed May 26 23:29:53 PDT 2021

Of course I'd find something that appears simple but is trickier than it
might first seem!

I've create issue #3256
https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface/issues/3256

Only after sending my email did I actually rebuild after my edits to the
en_GB translation file to find that I was naive in thinking it was that
simple :)

The specific case I'm referring to is using en_GB, and for the dive trip
summary line in the dive list.