Subsurface mobile general question

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Nov 16 10:43:21 PST 2021

Hi,

> On 16. Nov 2021, at 17:29, Paul-Erik Törrönen via subsurface <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>

> These should have a simple down - bottom time - up-profile: https://poltsi.fi/Sukeltaminen/ccr-logs.tar.bz2 <https://poltsi.fi/Sukeltaminen/ccr-logs.tar.bz2>
>
> A bit of explanation about the content. The archive contains both the Subsurface-converted dives, one dive in each file, as well as the source file, which is in the Sentinel native format.
>
> The reason why I included also the latter is that it contains all sample values for each interval whereas the converted xml-files only contain values when they've changed. It might actually be easier to read the former and use it, than the latter.

thanks a lot for those files. My model only involved the total O2 and diluent use, so I don’t need those pressures as a function of time.

Here is what I found:
The data scatters quite a bit over the dives and that does not get better using the correction. Plus there is a clear trend in this plot vs depth: Dives deeper than 60m have an almost constant but pretty much twice as high O2 consumption. Does that in any way correlate with the workload?

Best
Robert